Following the tradition of previous e-HRM conferences, three categories of submissions are welcomed:
- Full papers
- Papers in development
- Panel discussions or symposiums on a particular topic
Round 1: Extended abstracts (DEADLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENDED: May 31st, 2018)
For full papers and papers in development, authors should submit extended abstracts, in English, with the understanding that accepted submissions will be developed into a paper for the actual conference. All abstracts will be blind reviewed. Papers presented at the conference will be included in the conference proceedings and distributed to all participants. All scholars, who submit abstracts (by May 15, 2018), must submit full papers to this conference (by October 31, 2018).
Extended abstracts (in English) should be 1000 – 1200 words and should contain:
- Title of the research, but no information about authors and their affiliations
- Summary description of the theoretical framework and hypotheses (where applicable)
- Research design and approach to data analysis (where applicable)
- Key findings and theoretical and practical implications
We also welcome proposals for panel discussions or symposiums on a particular topic. Proposals for panel discussions should be 3-5 pages long and describe the key objectives of the discussion in addition to the planned speakers.
Please submit your abstract (excluding any author-identifying information) in pdf format using the format that you can find below.
Round 2: Full papers
We invite full papers, upon the abstracts acceptance, to be submitted before October 31, 2018 (use the format that you can find below for submitting the full paper)
- Word format, max 8000 words (including references and tables)
- Times New Roman 12 pt, 1.5 line spacing
- Abstract: 200 words + max 6 key-words
- Referencing style: APA
- Tables and figures: in the main text (not at the end of the paper)
Structure: maximum of 3 level-headings